NFL DFS Best Plays for Week 5 (Fantasy Football)
Each week we will review some of the content found in the DFS Pass and discuss some of our most confident plays heading into Sunday. A lot can change over the weekend especially with injury news (See Betz’s InjuryBlitz podcast) and roster percentages shifting who is in-or-out before roster lock time.
- Locked-in Cash Plays
- Game Stacks We Love
- Full-On Fades of the Week
- Favorite Leverage Plays
- Favorite Dart Throws
- Injuries to Consider
- Boldest Calls of the Week
Week 5 DFS Podcasts
Tuesday’s DFS Pod – DFS Week 5 Preview + The Dan Arnold Life
Friday’s DFS Pod – DFS Week 5 Main Slate + Cash/GPP Picks, Milly Maker Life
Locked-In Cash Plays
- DraftKings Cash Picks / FanDuel Cash Picks
- Borg– I’m willing to pay up for Kyler Murray this week with some of the other top options (Mahomes, Allen, Lamar) off the main slate. I want to lock in 25+ point safety in my cash lineup. Although almost any QB can score that in a given week, it just means that QBs remain the best points per dollar bet each week.
- Betz– Like last week, I’m not going to take the low hanging fruit and say Derrick Henry, but as you all know, he’s in a great spot. I’ll add Davante Adams into the mix. I absolutely love going back to Adams in this spot against the Bengals. As I wrote about in CB/WR matchups, Adams is going to be moved into the slot often enough to create a huge mismatch with Mike Hilton, Cincy’s worst starting corner.