Front-End Developer w/Digital Marketing Experience
Full Time Position / Phoenix, Arizona
We are looking for a fantasy football obsessed Front-End Web Developer and Multi-Disciplined Digital Marketer who is motivated to combine the arts of design, programming, and advertising/marketing to help build and develop the Footballers brand on the web and on mobile. You will work with our team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how our website, tools, and products look as well as how they work. You will be expected to utilize your expertise in various disciplines to creatively grow our brand, refine our product offerings through iteration and innovation. You will also work to plan marketing campaigns, execute on them across various social media platforms including email marketing, extending the brand through smart, effective, and focused campaigns. You will also work to optimize and maximize our web revenue and display advertising as the spearhead of our web side. We are looking for someone who can see the big picture, from design and development through to brand representation and marketing goals. We want someone who knows our brand thoroughly, loves fantasy football completely, and is excited to use their expertise to help take The Fantasy Footballers products, tools, and offerings to the next level.
- Maintain and improve website with a holistic view of UI, SEO/SEM, responsive design, and creativity.
- Use markup languages like HTML/CSS to create user-friendly web pages and tools in a Wordpress environment
- Optimize and maximize web revenue generated via display and video advertising, discover new opportunities.
- Optimize website / applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop new user-facing features on web and mobile
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills And Qualifications (Required)
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- 3+ years of experience with Wordpress
- Exceptional understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Exceptional understanding of Wordpress, developing on Wordpress, including but not limited to theming and plugins.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and responsive compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and display advertising
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Bonus Points if…
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and Facebook Ads campaigns
- Strong knowledge of our brand, fantasy football, and a fan of the podcast
Starting salary of $65,000/yr + full health benefits, bonuses, and paid time off, retirement plan after 3 years. Lifetime supply of foosball whoopings.
We ask that only qualified applicants apply. Must live in or be willing to relocate to Phoenix, Arizona and work in-studio. We will help with relocation costs.
About The Fantasy Footballers:
Mission / Vision:
The Fantasy Footballers Podcast exists to create and promote the most accurate, high quality, and entertaining fantasy sports podcast and products. Our focus is on using the business to inspire others by implementing positive solutions for fantasy sports players that improves their interaction with fantasy sports and everyday life.
The Fantasy Footballers podcast is the largest independent fantasy football podcast and fantasy football media brand in the world. The podcast has won more than 20 industry and media awards including "Best Sports Podcast" from iHeartRadio in 2019. Learn more about our team.