NFL DFS Best Plays for Week 4 (Fantasy Football)
Each week we will review some of the content found in the DFS Pass and discuss some of our most confident plays heading into Sunday. A lot can change over the weekend especially with injury news (See Betz’s InjuryBlitz podcast) and roster percentages shifting who is in-or-out before roster lock time. Let’s review
- Locked-in Cash Plays
- Game Stacks We Love
- Full-On Fades of the Week
- Favorite Leverage Plays
- Favorite Dart Throws
- Injuries to Consider
- Boldest Calls of the Week
Week 4 DFS Podcasts
Tuesday’s DFS Pod– DFS Week 4 Preview + Money, Money, Money
Friday’s DFS Pod– DFS Week 4 Main Slate + Cash/GPP Picks, Birthday Boy
Locked-In Cash Plays
- DraftKings Cash Picks / FanDuel Cash Picks
- Borg– There are two RBs that I will be choosing from this week to pair with Derrick Henry: David Montgomery ($5,800-DK) & Darrell Henderson Jr. ($5,600-DK). Montgomery is in a great spot as a home favorite against a Lions team he destroyed last year en route to being the RB1 in one of their matchups. When news came out that Darrell Henderson Jr. officially is going to be active, I’m going all-in at his salary. I get it if you are worried about him receiving a full workload. I’m not. The Rams in neutral game scripts want to run the ball and Henderson has been the dude thus far when given the opportunity.
- Betz– My real answer here is obviously the Big Dog, Derrick Henry, but that probably doesn’t add much value, as you’re well aware he’s a great cash play this week. I’ll be confidently adding D.J. Moore into my cash lineup at his $6,600 tag on DraftKings. Moore’s talent and YAC ability is obvious and now he’s seeing a 30.4% target share against a Cowboys defense allowing the 4th most fantasy points to WRs. Carolina is also missing nearly 30% of their Weeks 1-3 target share with CMC and Dan Arnold out.