NFL DFS Best Plays for Week 11 (Fantasy Football)
Each week we will review some of the content found in the DFS Pass and discuss some of our most confident plays heading into Sunday. A lot can change over the weekend especially with injury news (See Betz’s InjuryBlitz podcast) and roster percentages shifting who is in-or-out before roster lock time. Let’s review.
- Locked-in Cash Plays
- CORE Plays
- Game Stacks We Love
- Full-On Fades of the Week
- Favorite Leverage Plays
- Favorite Dart Throws
- Injuries to Consider
- Boldest Calls of the Week
Week 11 DFS Podcasts
Tuesday’s DFS Pod– Week 11 DFS Preview + Big Announcements
Friday’s DFS Pod– Week 11 DFS Main Slate + Big Shimmy Vibes
❤️his love for Showdown slates
🚽the industrial strength of his toilet at home
🍑A certain player whose salary is broken
😱A shocking, unforeseen revealhttps://t.co/zJkOMkH6Ws
— Kyle Borgognoni (@kyle_borg) November 19, 2021
Locked-In Cash Plays
- DraftKings Cash Picks / FanDuel Cash Picks
- Borg– I’m playing Tee Higgins for what feels like the 5th time this season in my cash lineup. The target share (25%) is elite and he’s due for some major positive TD regression. At that price, you’re getting a dependable WR with upside each week.
- Betz– On a slate where you need the savings to get up to names like Christian McCaffrey, Davante Adams, and Tyreek Hill, I’m locking Cole Kmet ($3,400 on DK) into my lineups to help create salary savings for the best high yield savings account I could get together.