Fantasy Football: Patreon Premium Projections & Flex Rankings for Week 3
Here were some of last week’s projections and calls that hopefully led you to a Week 2 win:
- Ben Roethlisberger was Andy’s QB “Start of the Week” as he finished as the QB2 with 453 passing yards and 4 total TDs.
- Chris Thompson was Jason’s RB “Start of the Week”. Thompson was a pass-catching fiend hauling in 13-of-14 targets for 92 yards and adding only 1-yard rushing. Those totals were good enough for 15.8 fantasy points and an RB10 finish for the week.
- Juju Smith-Schuster was Jason’s WR “Start of the Week” and the star rising in his heart all year long. Juju went bananas with 19(!) targets which he turned into 13 catches for 121 yards and a TD. He scored 24.6 fantasy points as the WR5 of the week.
- On last Wednesday’s “Pump the Brakes”, Jason recommended sitting Larry Fitzgerald against the Los Angeles Rams. Fitz ended with only 4.3 fantasy points and a WR81 finish.
- Mike also highlighted Derrick Henry as someone who should be sat on “Pump the Brakes”. Props to you if you listened as he sputtered only 56 yards on the ground and an RB41 finish despite the Titans winning.