Fantasy Football: Patreon Premium Projections & Flex Rankings for Week 9
Each week the Ballers release their Premium Projections and Flex rankings to Patreon members at JointheFoot.com. Here were some of this week’s projections, common flex rankings conundrums and Ballers’ “Starts of the Week” that hopefully will lead you to a Week 9 win.
Here were some great Baller calls from Week 8:
- Jared Goff was Mike’s QB “Start of the Week”. He was projected for 30.4 fantasy points and he scored 32.5 fantasy points en route to being the QB4 for the week.
- Andy Dalton was Andy’s QB “Start of the Week” and his Halloween costume this year. He was the QB11 last week with 24.2 fantasy points.
- Phillip Lindsay was Andy’s RB “Start of the Week”. He finished with 112 total yards, a TD, and was a top-10 RB play for Week 8.
- Stefon Diggs was Andy’s WR “Start of the Week”. He finished with 10 catches for 119 yards and 1 TD.
- Jared Cook was projected for 15.2 fantasy points against the Colts. He finished as a top-3 TE.
- Aaron Jones was a flex option talked about in last week’s article. Jason had him ranked high at #65 and he showed up with 82 rushing yards and a TD.
3 QB Projections that Will Influence Fantasy Matchups
1. Cam Newton is the Ballers QB1 this week and projected for 35.3 fantasy points against Tampa Bay at home. Newton is on a roll and was top-5 QB last week against a top-notch Baltimore defense. He’s an auto-start this week with a 30.5 team implied total and a giant ceiling against Tampa Bay. We’ve picked on them all year long as they rank DEAD LAST in pass DVOA and give up 33.3 points per game. Done deal.