Fantasy Football: Patreon Premium Projections & Flex Rankings for Week 5
Here were some of last week’s projections and calls that hopefully led you to a Week 3 win:
- Andy Dalton kept things rolling with 23.1 fantasy points as Mike’s “Stream of the Week”
- Giovani Bernard was Jason’s Start of the Week. He scored 17.1 fantasy points.
- Sterling Shepard was Mike’s “Start of the Week” and led the Giants in receiving.
- Trey Burton scored 12.5 fantasy points as Jason’s “Start of the Week”.
- John Brown was discussed at length as a legitimate start and a deep ball candidate. He went for over 100 yards and a TD.
- Corey Davis went bananas with over 100 yards and a game-winning TD.
3 QB Projections that Will Influence Fantasy Matchups
1. Jared Goff is projected for 24.2 fantasy points this week on the road in Seattle. Goff was actually a better road QB than home last year with a stellar TD/INT ratio (18:2), a higher completion percentage, and excellent QB Rating (109.8). The Rams have the 5th highest team implied total (28.3) as 7-point road favorites. The only thing that could trip this up is if the TDs fall in favor of Todd Gurley on the road.