Fantasy Football: Patreon Premium Projections & Flex Rankings for Week 4
Each week the Ballers release their Premium Projections and Flex rankings to Patreon members at JointheFoot.com.
Here were some of last week’s projections and calls that hopefully led you to a Week 3 win:
- Deshaun Watson was Andy’s QB “Start of the Week” throwing for 385 yards, 2 TDs, and the QB9 finish.
- Ryan Tannehill was Andy’s “Stream of the Week” throwing for 289 yards, 3 TDs, and the QB5 finish.
- Matt Ryan was Jason’s “Start of the Week” throwing for 374 passing yards & 5 TDs.
- Kareem Hunt was projected as a top-6 RB and he had 2 TDs on the ground.
- Juju Smith-Schuster is Jason’s eternal “Start of the Week” and he went for 5 catches for 55(!) yards and a TD on Monday night football.
3 QB Projections that Will Influence Fantasy Matchups
1. Tom Brady is projected for 28.9 fantasy points against Miami. The Pats have the 4th highest team implied total (27.5) and although the Dolphins have a highly rated defense for 2018, they certainly have yet to play anyone with playoff aspirations in the first 3 weeks. Miami gave up the 2nd most fantasy points to TEs in 2017 so expect a Gronk smash or two.