Week 6 Studs & Duds, Rising Stars, Coopin’ – Ep. #458
Fantasy Football Podcast for October 16th, 2017. Andy returns! The Fantasy Footballers are back with a new episode recapping the Week 6 action. Which players were studly for fantasy owners, and who disappointed? Plus, we pick our Rising Stars of the Week and review the latest NFL injury news. Manage your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy football teams with insights you can only get on the #1 fantasy football podcast.
- 03:45- Quick Question of the Day: How does the Aaron Rodgers injury affect the Packers’ offensive weapons?
- 07:45- News & Notes From Around the NFL
- 10:05- Jameis Winston
- 10:45- Trevor Siemian
- 11:45- Emmanuel Sanders, Demaryius Thomas
- 13:25- Tyreek Hill
- 14:25- Martavis Bryant
- 16:20- C.J. Beathard
- 18:05- Week 6 Stud Muffins, Quarterbacks
- 27:30- Running Backs
- 33:10- Wide Receivers
- 39:00- Tight Ends
- 41:35- Rising Stars
- 50:25- Week 6 Duds
- 50:45- Quarterbacks
- 54:00- Running Backs
- 01:01:05- Wide Receivers
- 01:05:25- Tight Ends
Dominate the fantasy football season:
- Join our Fantasy Football community!
- Love DFS? Check out the Ultimate DFS Pass and subscribe to our DFS Podcast
Connect with the show:
Want even more fantasy football goodness? Visit our community forums to chat everything fantasy football anywhere you go.
Love the show? Leave us a review on iTunes or wherever you listen!
Check out today’s sponsors:
Our studio sponsor: