Fantasy Football Podcast for October 6th, 2017. The Fantasy Footballers are back with a Friday episode as we head into an exciting weekend of football. We preview the rest of the Week 5 Matchups, get into the Daily Dose, and discuss last night’s game between the Patriots and Buccaneers. All this, plus the latest injury updates as we predict whether players will be In-or-Out. Manage your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy football teams with insights you can only get on the #1 fantasy football podcast.
- 01:20- Thursday Night Football: Patriots at Buccaneers
- 05:10- #Footclan Friday
- 07:20- Review-a-saurus Rex
- 09:10- News & Notes From Around the NFL
- 09:30- Nick Novak
- 10:30- In-or-Out
- 10:35- Quarterbacks
- 10:55- Running Backs
- 13:45- Wide Receivers
- 14:30- Tight Ends
- 16:00- Week 5 Fantasy Forecast Part Two
- 16:10- Jaguars at Steelers
- 22:55- Seahawks at Rams
- 28:25- Ravens at Raiders
- 32:35- Packers at Cowboys
- 36:15- Chiefs at Texans
- 39:45- Vikings at Bears
- 45:45- DRAFT Daily Dose
Dominate the fantasy football season:
- Join our Fantasy Football community!
- Love DFS? Check out the Ultimate DFS Pass and subscribe to our DFS Podcast
Connect with the show:
Want even more fantasy football goodness? Visit our community forums to chat everything fantasy football anywhere you go.
Love the show? Leave us a review on iTunes or wherever you listen!
Check out today’s sponsors:
Our studio sponsor: