Week 5 Keep/Trade/Cut & Pump the Brakes – Ep. #450
Fantasy Football Podcast for October 4th, 2017. The Fantasy Footballers are back with another episode to help prep you for the Week 5 action. First, we Pump the Brakes on a few players before deciding if we would Keep, Trade, or Cut a handful of guys. All this plus a number of listener questions answered, and a preview of the Thursday night game between the Patriots and Buccaneers. Manage your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy football teams with insights you can only get on the #1 fantasy football podcast.
- 04:40- Pump the Brakes
- 09:45- News & Notes From Around the NFL
- 10:05- Davante Adams, Jamaal Williams, Ty Montgomery, Aaron Jones
- 12:25- Marcus Mariota
- 12:40- Will Tye, Austin Seferian-Jenkins
- 12:55- Josh Gordon
- 13:00- Josh Doctson
- 14:00- Keep/Trade/Cut
- 28:35- Thursday Night Preview: Patriots at Buccaneers
- 36:30- Mailbag!
Dominate the fantasy football season:
- Join our Fantasy Football community!
- Love DFS? Check out the Ultimate DFS Pass and subscribe to our DFS Podcast
Connect with the show:
Want even more fantasy football goodness? Visit our community forums to chat everything fantasy football anywhere you go.
Love the show? Leave us a review on iTunes or wherever you listen!
Check out today’s sponsors:
- ProFlowers.com — Code: BALLERS
- SeatGeek.com — Code: FOOTBALLERS
- Raising Canes
Our studio sponsor: