Fantasy Football Podcast for September 18th, 2017. The Fantasy Footballers are back with another awesome episode following the Week 2 action! We cover the Studs who showed up to play and the Duds who would like to forget Week 2 and move on. Plus, hear our Rising Stars of the Week as well as who we are ready to say goodbye to and cut from our fantasy football rosters. Manage your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy football teams with insights you can only get on the #1 fantasy football podcast.
- 02:10- Who’s a player that you are DONE WITH after Week 2?
- 02:25- LeGarrette Blount
- 03:30- Thomas Rawls, Eddie Lacy
- 04:45- Bilal Powell
- 06:20- News & Notes From Around the NFL
- 06:40- Sam Bradford
- 08:00- Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb
- 09:50- Rob Gronkowski
- 10:35- Greg Olsen
- 11:30- Jordan Reed, Kirk Cousins
- 13:45- Robert Kelley
- 15:20- DeMarco Murray
- 16:40- Jordan Howard
- 18:40- Rex Burkhead, Phillip Dorsett
- 19:55- Corey Davis, Corey Coleman
- 23:10- Tyler Eifert
- 24:35- Week 2 Studs
- 25:00- Quarterbacks
- 28:40- Running Backs
- 37:40- Wide Receivers
- 40:30- Tight Ends
- 42:30- Rising Stars of the Week
- 42:50- Javorius Allen
- 44:00- Jarvis Landry
- 45:10- C.J. Anderson
- 45:55- Week 2 Duds
- 46:15- Quarterbacks
- 50:15- Running Backs
- 55:30- Wide Receivers
- 57:40- Tight Ends
- 59:50- Monday Night Football: Lions/Giants
- 01:00:30- Ezekiel Elliott, Darren McFadden, Alfred Morris
Dominate the fantasy football season:
- Join our Fantasy Football community!
- Love DFS? Check out the Ultimate DFS Pass and subscribe to our DFS Podcast
Connect with the show:
Want even more fantasy football goodness? Visit our community forums to chat everything fantasy football anywhere you go.
Love the show? Leave us a review on iTunes or wherever you listen!
Check out today’s sponsors:
Our studio sponsor: