Fantasy Football Podcast for September 14th, 2017. The Fantasy Footballers are back with another episode full of matchup previews to get you ready for Week 2! We each highlight which player we’re most excited to watch in Week 2, reveal Starts of the Week, and of course Jason’s Boom Boom Kicker. Manage your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy football teams with insights you can only get on the #1 fantasy football podcast.
- 03:30- Quick Question: Which player are you most excited to watch in Week 2?
- 07:30- Fantasy Forecast Part 1
- 07:40- Gary Barnidge
- 07:10- Browns at Ravens
- 13:30- Bills at Panthers
- 19:05- Cardinals at Colts
- 24:15- Lunch Bet Update
- 26:20- Odell Beckham Jr.
- 27:45- Titans at Jaguars
- 32:10- Eagles at Chiefs
- 35:05- Patriots at Saints
- 38:05- Vikings at Steelers
- 39:00- Danny Woodhead, Jeremy Langford
- 42:00- Waterbet!
- 42:50- Bears at Buccaneers
- 46:15- Starts of the Week
- 58:00- Jason Moore’s BOOM BOOM Kicker
Dominate the fantasy football season:
- Join our Fantasy Football community!
- Love DFS? Check out the Ultimate DFS Pass and subscribe to our DFS Podcast
Connect with the show:
Want even more fantasy football goodness? Visit our community forums to chat everything fantasy football anywhere you go.
Love the show? Leave us a review on iTunes or wherever you listen!
Check out today’s sponsors:
Our studio sponsor: