Starts of the Week, Week 10 Matchups, Bobbing for Apples – Ep. #476
Fantasy Football Podcast for November 9th, 2017. The Fantasy Footballers are back with a jam-packed show to help you get the Win in Week 10! We talked fantasy playoffs for the main positions on yesterday’s show. For the Quick Question today, we’ll discuss playoff schedules for Team Defenses. We preview a number of matchups during the Fantasy Forecast, reveal our Starts of the Week, and finish the show with Jason’s BOOM BOOM Kicker! Manage your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy football teams with insights you can only get on the #1 fantasy football podcast.
- 02:45- Quick Question: Defenses for the Fantasy Playoffs
- 05:30- News and Notes
- 05:35- Martellus Bennett
- 06:20- Vontae Davis
- 08:40- Week 10 Fantasy Forecast Part 1
- 09:00- Joe Flacco, Danny Woodhead
- 10:25- Thursday Night Football Updates: Seahawks at Cardinals
- 11:30- Saints at Bills
- 24:20- Packers at Bears
- 28:30- Browns at Lions
- 31:25- Steelers at Colts
- 36:15- Chargers at Jaguars
- 38:30- Jets at Buccaneers
- 43:45- Starts of the Week
- 44:15- QB
- 46:15- RB
- 49:00- WR
- 51:00- TE
- 54:00- Jason Moore’s BOOM BOOM Kicker
Dominate the fantasy football season:
- Join our Fantasy Football community!
- Love DFS? Check out the Ultimate DFS Pass and subscribe to our DFS Podcast
Connect with the show:
Want even more fantasy football goodness? Visit our community forums to chat everything fantasy football anywhere you go.
Love the show? Leave us a review on iTunes or wherever you listen!
Check out today’s sponsors:
Our studio sponsor: