Preseason Week 3 Findings + Compliment Sandwiches – Ep. #424
Fantasy Football Podcast for August 29th, 2017. The Fantasy Footballers are back in the studio again and bringing you Week 3 Preseason findings and the latest NFL and fantasy football news. Did any rookies stand out? What’s the fantasy fallout of the big injuries? All this after we debut a new segment called “Compliment Sandwiches,” where Andy, Mike, and Jason must give a compliment sandwich to a player from each position. Prep your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy football teams for 2017 with insights you can only get on the #1 fantasy football podcast. Check out this episode and don’t forget to check out previous episodes.
- 03:45- Compliment Sandwiches
- 04:30- Philip Rivers
- 05:55- Theo Riddick
- 07:08- T.Y. Hilton
- 08:22- Tyler Eifert
- 09:25- News & Notes From Around the NFL
- 09:40- Cameron Meredith, Kevin White, Zach Miller
- 12:00- Spencer Ware, Kareem Hunt
- 14:32- Matthew Stafford
- 15:10- DeShone Kizer, Corey Coleman, Kenny Britt, Josh McCown
- 21:30- Breaking News! Vance McDonald traded to Steelers
- 23:30- Chiefs/Seahawks
- 28:50- Browns/Buccaneers
- 32:50- Packers/Broncos
- 38:15- Cardinals/Falcons
- 43:50- 49ers/Vikings
- 50:25- Bills/Ravens
Get ready for the fantasy football season:
- Dominate your fantasy draft using the Ultimate Draft Kit!
- Join our Fantasy Football community!
Connect with the show:
Want even more fantasy football goodness? Visit our community forums to chat everything fantasy football anywhere you go.
Love the show? Leave us a review on iTunes or wherever you listen!
Check out today’s sponsors:
- Indochino.com — Code: Footballers
Our studio sponsor: