The Fantasy MVP Show – Ep. #427
Fantasy Football Podcast for September 1st, 2017. The Fantasy Footballers are back again with the 2017 Fantasy MVP Show! We’re bringing on a number of fantasy experts and friends of the show to deliver their Fantasy MVP pick. Plus, we discuss the latest on Ezekiel Elliott and jump into the Play Draft Daily Dose for Week 1. Prep your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy football teams for 2017 with insights you can only get on the #1 fantasy football podcast. Check out this episode and don’t forget to check out previous episodes.
- 02:45- Quick Question: Who’s a player that fantasy owners will want to drop after a poor Week 1 performance? But shouldn’t…
- 03:15- Leonard Fournette
- 04:45- Kenny Golladay
- 05:10- Tyrell Williams
- 07:45- News & Notes From Around the NFL
- 08:05- Ezekiel Elliott
- 09:55- Teddy Bridgewater
- 10:05- Andrew Luck
- 11:05- DeAndre Hopkins
- 12:45- John Ross
- 13:45- Josh McCown
- 15:30- Fantasy MVP Picks
- 15:50- Brad Evans: Ty Montgomery
- 17:40- JJ Zachariason: Ty Montgomery
- 23:30- Jake Ciely: Joe Mixon
- 27:20- Pat Mayo: Bilal Powell
- 31:30- Brandon Marianne Lee: Devonta Freeman
- 34:45- John Paulsen: Pierre Garcon
- 38:35- Matt Harmon: Russell Wilson
- 41:00- Ben Cummins: Randall Cobb
- 43:40- Chris Meaney: DeVante Parker
- 46:15- Jason Moore: Kareem Hunt
- 48:40- Andy Holloway: Rob Gronkowski
- 50:15- Mike Wright: Ted Ginn Jr.
Get ready for the fantasy football season:
- Dominate your fantasy draft using the Ultimate Draft Kit!
- Join our Fantasy Football community!
Connect with the show:
Want even more fantasy football goodness? Visit our community forums to chat everything fantasy football anywhere you go.
Love the show? Leave us a review on iTunes or wherever you listen!
Check out today’s sponsors:
- Casper.com/FOOTBALLERS — Code: FOOTBALLERS
- NFL Game Pass
Our studio sponsor: