Fantasy Football 2017 – Starts of the Week, Week 4 Matchups, Muscle Hamster – Ep. #446
Fantasy Football Podcast for September 28th, 2017. The Fantasy Footballers are back with another jam-packed episode with Week 4 upon us! We preview a number of matchups, discuss the latest news, and discuss Doug Martin’s upcoming return and outlook. All this plus our Starts of the Week and Jason’s Boom Boom Kicker! Manage your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy football teams with insights you can only get on the #1 fantasy football podcast.
- 02:00- Quick Question of the Day: Can Doug Martin be a RB1?
- 09:40- News and Notes From Around the NFL
- 10:00- Andrew Luck
- 13:15- Randall Cobb, TY Montgomery
- 13:40- C.J. Prosise
- 14:05- Corey Davis, Delanie Walker, Giovani Bernard
- 14:25- Will Fuller
- 14:35- Kelvin Benjamin
- 16:15- Week 4 Fantasy Forecast Part One
- 16:45- New Orleans Saints vs Miami Dolphins in London
- 24:30- Buffalo Bills vs Atlanta Falcons
- 31:00- Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens
- 36:05- Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns
- 40:00- Los Angeles Rams at Dallas Cowboys
- 47:05- Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans
- 51:10- Detroit Lions vs Minnesota Vikings
- 54:10- Starts of the Week
- 54:50- Tight Ends: Jared Cook, Kyle Rudolph, Ryan Griffin
- 57:10- Wide Receivers: Golden Tate, DeVante Parker, Marqise Lee
- 01:00:30- Running Backs: Chris Carson, Joe Mixon, Christian McCaffrey
- 01:02:45- Quarterbacks: Andy Dalton, Marcus Mariota, Dak Prescott
- 01:06:10- Jason Moore’s Boom Boom Kicker of the Week
Dominate the fantasy football season:
- Join our Fantasy Football community!
- Love DFS? Check out the Ultimate DFS Pass and subscribe to our DFS Podcast
Connect with the show:
Want even more fantasy football goodness? Visit our community forums to chat everything fantasy football anywhere you go.
Love the show? Leave us a review on iTunes or wherever you listen!
Check out today’s sponsors:
Our studio sponsor: