NFL DFS First Look Pricing for Week 7 (Fantasy Football)
Another week and another chance to wipe the slate for DFS. On Tuesday, Betz and myself share some of these insights on the Fantasy Footballers DFS Podcast if you want further commentary on some of the salary standouts.
Every week the First Look article gives you a taste of the slate and some of the more intriguing salaries that DraftKings and FanDuel release. The goal is to identify early week cash game considerations as well as potential tournament plays before we piece together the stacking options.
Check back on Thursday where Matthew Betz and myself share our official DraftKings and FanDuel picks for cash and GPPs exclusively in the DFS Pass.
Here are the games for this week’s main slate:
Road Team Time (ET) 1:00 PM 1:00 PM 1:00 PM 4:05 PM 4:25 PM
Washington Football Team
Green Bay Packers
New York Jets
New England Patriots
New York Giants
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Rams
Las Vegas Raiders
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Notice the teams off the main slate (DEN, CLE, IND, SF, NO, SEA) due to Thurs/Sun/Monday Night games. Week 7 also starts the Byepolcalypse with a number of fantasy relevant teams (DAL, MIN, JAX, LAC, PIT, BUF) all off.
The QB position is without Josh Allen, Justin Herbert, and Dak Prescott on bye. Paying up for Kyler or Mahomes with major team implied totals will be, at first glance, optimal. However, we do have some interesting mid-tier options available this week.
- Kyler Murray ($8,500) & Patrick Mahomes ($8,400) both stand above the other options this week in terms of salaries. Both carry immense team implied totals that warrant them as cash locks and GPP stacking centerpieces.
- Lamar Jackson ($7,400) is the top points per dollar play yet again as his salary didn’t move after this past week.
- Jalen Hurts ($6,900) as a fantasy QB has been everything advertised from this off-season. His fantasy finishes are so consistent: QB6, 10, 10, 4, 7, 4. He’s the only QB to finish inside the top-10 every week.
- Ryan Tannehill ($6,400) had a big Monday night and the matchup against the Chiefs this week could not be any better. The Chiefs
- If punting the position is your things, you could certainly do worse than Matt Ryan ($5,700) against Miami. He’s going to fly under-the-radar but the Dolphins have allowed the most 20+ yard pass plays in the NFL this season.