NFL DFS First Look at Salaries & Matchups for Week 11 (Fantasy Football)
Every week the First Look article gives you a taste of the slate and some of the more intriguing salaries that DraftKings and FanDuel release. The goal is to identify early-week cash game considerations, as well as potential tournament plays before we piece together the stacking options. On Tuesdays, I share some of these insights on the Fantasy Footballers DFS Podcast if you want further commentary on some of the salary standouts.
Here are the games for this week’s main slate* including team-implied totals (TIP) for each matchup.
For newcomers, the main slate for DFS includes the Sunday early (1:00 EST) and afternoon games (4:25 EST). At first glance, here are a couple of things to note:
- Off the Main Slate: CIN, BAL, MIN, DEN, PHI, KC
- Bye Week Teams: ATL, IND, NE, NO
- Notice all of the double-digit favorites this week. Onslaught builds are going to be the norm with five(!) teams currently right at that 10+ mark. Over the last five years, double-digit favorites averaged 30.5 points scored in their wins. 85% of these favorites were outright winners and 52% covered the spread.
- We’re leaning into team-implied totals over 25 while not necessarily needing the underdog as a bring-back every single time. Like Dallas last week, consider double or triple-stacking in large-field tournaments.
- The line in the SEA/LAR game changed from SEA -3 to LAR now a one-point favorite when we received news that Matthew Stafford would likely start. That is a major swing and puts Cooper Kupp squarely on the radar after the Rams return from bye. Don’t underestimate Sean McVay with time to prepare.
- All salaries are DraftKings unless noted for FanDuel (FD).
- Can you trust the Bills anymore? Josh Allen ($8200) is the most expensive QB on the slate but the Bills haven’t covered a spread since Week 4 and their games have hit the under in 5 of their last 6. Woof. Tournaments? Sure. But I can’t pay up for that in cash.