NFL DFS DraftKings Showdown Picks for Super Bowl LVII (Fantasy Football)
We’ve made it to the biggest game of the year, Super Bowl LVII between the NFC champion Philadelphia Eagles and the AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs. If you’re looking for additional resources to help you prep for this slate specifically, be sure to check out these pieces of content to get a deeper understanding of this matchup:
Before we get into the specifics of this matchup and how to approach it for the DraftKings showdown slate, I want to point people back to a few pieces of evergreen content that I think are extremely valuable if you’re serious about winning showdown all season. I’d recommend reading/listening to this content before proceeding, especially if you’re new to showdown.
1. How to Win Showdown Contests: A detailed article looking at the data and strategy behind winning showdown lineups.
2. DFS Showdown Strategy Podcast: A thorough discussion on how to beat showdown, looking at the game theory and how to leverage the field.
DraftKings Sportsbook Lines
Spread: PHI -1.5
Team Totals: Eagles (26.0), Chiefs (24.5)
- The Chiefs were 35% against the spread during the regular season. They’ve gone 1-1 ATS in the post-season.
- Chiefs games have hit the over 47% of the time during the regular season. Both of their playoff games have hit the under.
- The Eagles were 47% against the spread during the regular season. They’ve gone 2-0 ATS in the post-season.
- Eagles games have hit the over 59% of the time during the regular season. Both of their playoff games have hit the under, but this is only due to blowout wins over the Giants and the 49ers. Philly scored 31 and 38 points in their two playoff games.