NFL DFS Best Plays for Week 9 (Fantasy Football)
Each week we will review some of the content found in the DFS Pass and discuss some of our most confident plays heading into Sunday. A lot can change over the weekend especially with injury news (See Betz’s InjuryBlitz podcast) and roster percentages shifting who is in-or-out before roster lock time. Let’s review.
- Locked-in Cash Plays
- CORE Plays
- Game Stacks We Love
- Full-On Fades of the Week
- Favorite Leverage Plays
- Favorite Dart Throws
- Injuries to Consider
- Boldest Calls of the Week
Week 9 DFS Podcasts
Tuesday’s DFS Pod– Week 9 DFS Preview + Mourning the Big Dog
Friday’s DFS Pod– DFS Week 9 Main Slate + Bullying in the DK Lobby
Locked-In Cash Plays
- DraftKings Cash Picks / FanDuel Cash Picks
- Borg– I have to play Austin Ekeler this week. He’s such a safe play and last week saw 29 percent of the team’s targets and his highest snap percentage of the year despite being banged up.
- Betz– Ezekiel Elliott is the dude this week. His $7,000 tag on DraftKings is far too cheap for a team projected to score 29.5 points as 10-point home favorites. I’ll touch on the injury situation more below, but the bottom line here is that the Dallas offensive line should play bully ball against the Denver front seven.