NFL DFS Best Plays for Week 7 (Fantasy Football)
Each week we will review some of the content found in the DFS Pass and discuss some of our most confident plays heading into Sunday. A lot can change over the weekend especially with injury news (See Betz’s InjuryBlitz podcast) and roster percentages shifting who is in-or-out before roster lock time.
- Locked-in Cash Plays
- CORE Plays
- Game Stacks We Love
- Full-On Fades of the Week
- Favorite Leverage Plays
- Favorite Dart Throws
- Injuries to Consider
- Boldest Calls of the Week
Week 7 DFS Podcasts
Tuesday’s DFS Pod– DFS Week 7 Preview + Derrick Henry & the Snow Model
Friday’s DFS Pod– DFS Week 7 Main Slate + Cash Lineup Conundrums
Locked-In Cash Plays
- DraftKings Cash Picks / FanDuel Cash Picks
- Borg– This doesn’t sound like the sexiest name I could throw out there but Cole Kmet is locked-in for me at $3,000. The news of Jimmy Graham moving to the COVID list solidified this even further. This was a difficult week to pay up for TE in my opinion so finding a punt option with relative upside is a great thing. He’ll be popular but in cash I get to pay up elsewhere.
- Betz– Considering salary, role and matchup, Darrell Henderson is one of the best plays on the slate. Henderson and the Rams are projected to score 33 points according to Vegas, he’s at home and Sony Michel is questionable on the injury report. Henderson has an every down role for one of the best offenses in football, and he’s just $6,600. He checks all the boxes this week against a Lions defense that’s given up the most fantasy points to RBs.