NFL DFS Best Plays for Week 14 (Fantasy Football)
Each week we will review some of the content found in the DFS Pass and discuss some of our most confident plays heading into Sunday. A lot can change over the weekend especially with injury news (See Betz’s InjuryBlitz podcast) and roster percentages shifting who is in-or-out before roster lock time. Let’s review.
- Locked-in Cash Plays
- CORE Plays
- Game Stacks We Love
- Full-On Fades of the Week
- Favorite Leverage Plays
- Favorite Dart Throws
- Injuries to Consider
- Boldest Calls of the Week
Week 14 DFS Podcasts
Tuesday’s DFS Pod– Week 14 DFS Preview + Staying in the Flames
Friday’s DFS Pod– DFS Week 14 Preview + Cash/GPP Picks, Glennon Games
Locked-In Cash Plays
- DraftKings Cash Picks / FanDuel Cash Picks
- Borg– Alvin Kamara is a man standing alone in the New Orleans backfield. I’ve mentioned repeatedly how bad the Jets rush defense is. It’s historically awful so with no Mark Ingram, Kamara is locked in for me.
- Betz– Give me Austin Ekeler this week as my building block for cash games. He’s already averaging 5.9 targets per game, and now Keenan Allen is out of the lineup, vacating a ton of underneath targets. It’s a solid matchup on the ground for Ekeler as well, and he’s got the goal-line role, too.