NFL DFS Best Plays for Week 10 (Fantasy Football)
Each week we will review some of the content found in the DFS Pass and discuss some of our most confident plays heading into Sunday. A lot can change over the weekend especially with injury news (See Betz’s InjuryBlitz podcast) and roster percentages shifting who is in-or-out before roster lock time. Let’s review.
- Locked-in Cash Plays
- CORE Plays
- Game Stacks We Love
- Full-On Fades of the Week
- Favorite Leverage Plays
- Favorite Dart Throws
- Injuries to Consider
- Boldest Calls of the Week
Week 10 DFS Podcasts
Tuesday’s DFS Pod– Week 10 DFS Preview + When the Chalk Fails
Friday’s DFS Pod– Week 10 DFS Main Slate + Sorting Through the Jabronis
Locked-In Cash Plays
- DraftKings Cash Picks / FanDuel Cash Picks
- Borg– Diontae Johnson might be the safest WR in the business. He’s averaging 10 targets per game and with Chase Claypool out of the picture, his normally high floor has a real ceiling mixed with it this week too against the lowly Lions.
- Betz– D’Ernest Johnson looks like good chalk this week with Kareem Hunt still out due to his calf injury and Nick Chubb out due to Covid-19 protocols. The last time we saw Johnson in a featured role, he saw 24 total opportunities en route to 168 total yards. Nothing about the matchup with the Patriots stands out in particular, but any RB who’s going to see 20+ touches at $4,700 on DraftKings is a must-play for cash games.