David Johnson Talks Fantasy + Backfields to Avoid – Ep. #389
The Fantasy Footballers are back again with the one and only David Johnson on today’s show! Andy asks him about his 2016 injury, John Brown & Chad Williams, the Dad life, and more. This before diving into the Mailbag to answer all sorts of questions on, redraft, keeper, and dynasty leagues, as well as league issues/commissioner questions. Andy, Mike, and Jason give you all the perspective you need to build the best 2017 fantasy team possible! Check out this episode and don’t forget to check out previous episodes.
- 01:50- Quick Question: Are there any team backfields that you are completely avoiding?
- 07:20- David Johnson Interview
- 22:50- Mailbag!
- 23:25- Michael Thomas
- 28:00- Points Per Completion League
- 31:15- Joe Mixon, Michael Crabtree, Theo Riddick, Christian McCaffrey, DeVante Parker
- 35:30- Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders
- 37:40- If Gronk were a WR, where would he rank?
- 43:45- Pre-Draft Rituals
MEAT delivered to your door! Go to www.OmahaSteaks.com and enter the code ‘fantasy’ in the search bar to get 80% off the Summer Sensation package
Dominate your fantasy draft using the 2017 Ultimate Draft Kit!
Join our Fantasy Football community at www.JoinTheFoot.com
SUBSCRIBE Now! ➨ https://www.youtube.com/thefantasyfootballers
Be sure to visit www.FantasyJocks.com for all of your league champion trophies, rings, belts, draft boards, & more! Be sure to use code: FOOTBALLERS