5 Ways to Become a Better Fantasy Football Player in 2017 – Ep. #387
Fantasy Football Podcast for June 15th, 2017. The Fantasy Footballers are back with an important episode on basic tips and lessons on how to be a better fantasy football player. The guys also each give a player that they have been changing their opinion on. Whether you’re in a redraft, keeper, or dynasty league, Andy, Mike, and Jason give you all the perspective you need to build the best 2017 fantasy team possible! Check out this episode and don’t forget to check out previous episodes.
- 04:25- Quick Question of the Day: What player have you been changing your opinion on lately?
- Terrelle Pryor, Austin Seferian Jenkins, Tyrell Williams
- 17:50- Five Ways to Become a Better Fantasy Football Player
- 20:05- #1 Know Your League, Not Your Roster
- 25:30- #2 Find Your Quick Draw News Option
- 29:20- #3 Don’t Play Afraid!
- 36:50- #4 Community, Make Your Friends Better
- 41:20- #5 Stay the Course!
- 48:45- Mailbag!
Don’t forget to check out Pristine Auction for the BEST sports memorabilia at amazing prices! PristineAuction.com
Dominate your fantasy draft using the 2017 Ultimate Draft Kit! www.UltimateDraftKit.com
Join our Fantasy Football community at www.JoinTheFoot.com
SUBSCRIBE Now! ➨ www.youtube.com/thefantasyfootballers
Be sure to visit www.FantasyJocks.com for all of your league champion trophies, rings, belts, draft boards, & more! Be sure to use code: FOOTBALLERS