NFL DFS First Look Pricing for Week 4 (Fantasy Football)
Every week the First Look article gives you a taste of the slate and some of the more intriguing salaries that DraftKings and FanDuel release. The goal is to identify early-week cash game considerations, as well as potential tournament plays, before we piece together the stacking options.
Check back on Thursday where Matthew Betz and myself share our official DraftKings and FanDuel picks for cash and GPPs exclusively in the DFS Pass. You can also listen to Tuesday’s Fantasy Footballers DFS Podcast where we preview the main slate
Here are the games for this week’s main slate:
|Home Team||Fav Team||Line||Total||Date||Time (ET)|
|Washington Football Team||Atlanta Falcons||WAS||-1.5||48.5||Sunday||
|Buffalo Bills||BUF||-16.5||47.5||Sunday||1:00 PM|
|Detroit Lions||Chicago Bears||CHI||-3||42||Sunday||
|Dallas Cowboys||DAL||-4||50||Sunday||1:00 PM|
|Indianapolis Colts||Miami Dolphins||MIA||-2.5||43||Sunday||
|Minnesota Vikings||CLE||-2||52.5||Sunday||1:00 PM|
|New York Giants||New Orleans Saints||NO||-7.5||43||Sunday||
|New York Jets||TEN||-7.5||45.5||Sunday||1:00 PM|
|Kansas City Chiefs||Philadelphia Eagles||KC||-6.5||55||Sunday||
|Los Angeles Rams||LAR||-6||54.5||Sunday||4:05 PM|
|Seattle Seahawks||San Francisco 49ers||SF||-3||52.5||Sunday||
|Denver Broncos||DEN||-1.5||44||Sunday||4:25 PM|
|Pittsburgh Steelers||Green Bay Packers||GB||-6.5||45.5||Sunday||
- Patrick Mahomes ($8,100) on the road is a thing of beauty. I’m a fan this week of paying up for him against the Eagles.
- Josh Allen ($8,000) received a healthy $1,000 price bump after a nuclear performance last week. The Bills have the highest team implied total (32) of the week against the Texans.
- Matthew Stafford ranks 2nd in the league in Passer Rating and looks like one of the frontrunners for league MVP. He’s been almost flawless to this point. His salary still feels too low at $7,000 at home versus the Cardinals.
- As is the case for Monday night games, DraftKings kinda has to just take a shot. Dak Prescott ($6,700) feels way too cheap given the passing volume we’ve seen from him. On the other side of the ball, Sam Darnold ($6,000) is an excellent cheap GPP candidate albeit without CMC. Dallas has allowed 2nd MOST passing yards and tied for MOST 20+ Yard Pass Plays.
- Ok if you’re at the bottom of the barrel, Taylor Heinecke ($5,900) could certainly make some noise against the Falcons on the road. We know the defense is bad and thus far Heinecke has been a top-10 QB in both of his starts.