NFL DFS First Look Pricing for Week 14 (Fantasy Football)
Another week and another chance to wipe the slate for DFS. On Tuesday, Betz and myself share some of these insights on the Fantasy Footballers DFS Podcast if you want further commentary on some of the salary standouts.
Every week the First Look article gives you a taste of the slate and some of the more intriguing salaries that DraftKings and FanDuel release. The goal is to identify early week cash game considerations as well as potential tournament plays before we piece together the stacking options.
Check back on Thursday where Matthew Betz and myself share our official DraftKings and FanDuel picks for cash and GPPs exclusively in the DFS Pass.
Here are the games for this week’s main slate:
Road Team 1:00 PM 1:00 PM 1:00 PM 1:00 PM 4:05 PM 4:25 PM
Washington Football Team
Kansas City Chiefs
New Orleans Saints
New York Jets
Los Angeles Chargers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
On bye: IND, PHI
Off the main slate: PIT, MIN, CHI, GB, LAR, ARI
- This week Josh Allen ($7,800) and Tom Brady ($7,600) play each other in the same game. I consider them more GPP plays but with the highest total on the slate, they both need to be elevated.
- Justin Herbert is officially on fire. Over his last five games, he’s finished as the QB2, QB15, QB1, QB6, and QB3. As a huge home favorite against a hapless Giants squad, you can stay in the flames.
- Dak Prescott ($6,700) is too cheap this week against a Washington team that will show up “green” in your DK app.
- Taysom Hill ($5,600) is going to be an interesting name to monitor this week. In his first start of the year with a hurt finger against DAL, he finished as the QB4. Running QBs are the great equalizer in fantasy. In five career starts, he’s averaged 62 rush yards per game and 10 rush attempts per game and plays the lowly Jets this week.
- Cam Newton ($5,400) might’ve had a bad week before the bye but he knows this week’s opponent well. He’s played Atlanta 15 times in his career! Atlanta is Atlanta is “31st best” versus fantasy QBs this year and dead last in Sacks.