NFL DFS First Look at Salaries & Matchups for Week 11 (Fantasy Football)
On Tuesday, Betz and myself share some of these insights on the Fantasy Footballers DFS Podcast if you want further commentary on some of the salary standouts.
Every week the First Look article gives you a taste of the slate and some of the more intriguing salaries that DraftKings and FanDuel release. The goal is to identify early-week cash game considerations, as well as potential tournament plays, before we piece together the stacking options.
Here are the games for this week’s main slate* including team-implied totals (TIP) for each matchup.
These lines are provided by DraftKings Sportsbook and are accurate as of time of publishing.
At first glance, here are a couple of things to note:
- We return to an 11-game slate with three games in the afternoon that should hold their weight in the roster percentages. I cannot stress the importance of identifying late swap options in cash ahead of time.
- Currently, only one game is above the 50+ mark, and can you imagine that it’s the Bears & Falcons? Seriously, what if I told you in September that the two most run-heavy offenses in the league would be the game of the week for DFS?
- This slate does feel a bit empty at RB with Derrick Henry, Austin Ekeler, Christian McCaffrey, Kenneth Walker III, Travis Etienne, and Aaron Jones out of our grasp. It feels like it’s an expensive Saquon and everyone else this week.
- The Bills & Browns game apparently has a massive incoming snowstorm. Watch the line to move.
- On Bye: JAX, MIA, TB, SEA
- Off Main Slate: TEN, GB, KC, LAC, SF, ARI
- Josh Allen ($8500) is priced-up in a home matchup against a Browns team that was cooked by the Dolphins last week. With the added fear of the snow, he’s going to sink in roster percentage. Our own Matt DiSorbo has an entire article on Whether Weather Really Matters.
- The rocket ship we are on for Justin Fields ($7600) is nothing but pure joy. Why stop now? The matchup is against the lowly Falcons in the highest over/under of the main slate.
Justin Fields DraftKings Salary By Week
Week 1: $5600
Week 2: $5500
Week 3: $5600
Weeks 4-5: $5300
Weeks 6-8: $5200
Weeks 9: $5300
Week 10: $6500
Week 11: $7600 @ ATL
Week 12: ????
— Kyle Borgognoni (@kyle_borg) November 14, 2022
- He’ll keep falling in the cracks but Daniel Jones ($5700) is priced affordably and gets a plus matchup at home against the lowly Lions defense. They’ve allowed the 2nd most schedule-adjusted fantasy points to the QB position.
- Baker Mayfield ($5000) was named the starter for Carolina this week. This is neither positive nor negative information. It is simply a statement of fact and something you should know. Am I tempted to throw him in a GPP on the road in Baltimore? Probably not.