NFL DFS Best Plays for Wild Card Weekend (Fantasy Football)
Each week we will review some of the content found in the DFS Pass and discuss some of our most confident plays heading into the weekend. A lot can change especially with injury news (See Betz’s InjuryBlitz podcast) and roster percentages shifting who is in-or-out before roster lock time. Let’s review.
- Locked-in Cash Plays
- CORE Plays
- Game Stacks We Love
- Full-On Fades of the Week
- Favorite Leverage Plays
- Favorite Dart Throws
- Injuries to Consider
- Boldest Calls of the Week
WildCard DFS Podcast
Friday’s DFS Pod– DFS Wild Card Weekend + Cash/GPP Picks
Locked-In Cash Plays
- DraftKings Cash Picks / FanDuel Cash Picks
- Borg– Despite being the RB1 in salary, I feel like Joe Mixon is going undervalued. Las Vegas’ defense gives up sustained drives allowing 2.5 points per drive, the highest among all playoff teams. This is a great spot for Mixon against a Raiders team ranked 30th in DvP versus fantasy RBs on the season.
- Betz– If we knew Leonard Fournette‘s hamstring was 100%, he’d be a no brainer lock in cash games. I’m still prioritizing him but am going to be ready to pivot if needed. That said, I’m locking Darrel Williams at $5,500 in a plus matchup at home against Pittsburgh’s run funnel defense. In six full games without CEH this year, Williams averaged 13.8 carries, 5 targets for an 11% target share and 74.1% of the backfield touches.