NFL DFS Best Plays for Week 3 (Fantasy Football)
Each week we will review some of the content found in the DFS Pass and discuss some of our most confident plays heading into Sunday. A lot can change over the weekend especially with injury news (See Betz’s InjuryBlitz podcast) and roster percentages shifting who is in-or-out before roster lock time. Let’s review
- Locked-in Cash Plays
- Game Stacks We Love
- Full-On Fades of the Week
- Favorite Leverage Plays
- Favorite Dart Throws
- Injuries to Consider
- Boldest Calls of the Week
Week 3 DFS Podcasts
Tuesday’s DFS Pod– DFS Week 3 Preview + Inviting DFS Pain
Friday’s DFS Pod– DFS Week 3 Main Slate + Cash/GPP Picks, Late Swappin’ Like a Boss
Locked-In Cash Plays
- DraftKings Cash Picks / FanDuel Cash Picks
- Borg– Kupp is my favorite play but I’ll give you another lock: T.J. Hockenson. We usually want to pay-up or punt but Hockenson is mispriced completely after being in the Monday night game. $5,200 is ridiculous on DraftKings. He should be $6,500 or more. The game environment is just too good and Baltimore ranks dead last in DvP versus fantasy TEs. Jared Goff is tied for the league-lead in pass attempts and the targets are going to flow for Hock in the middle of the field.
- Betz– Cooper Kupp’s role is just too good in this Rams offense. His 37.5% target share is just absurd, and while I do expect that to regress over the course of the season, it probably won’t this week. You can’t run on the Bucs, so the Rams pass catchers should be busy. After a blow-up performance last week, DraftKings didn’t raise his price enough.
The Rams' Cooper Kupp sports a 69% target share versus the blitz.
The Buccaneers pass blitz the second-most in the NFL at 43% (+16.4% vs NFL average).
— Context Matters (@dwainmcfarland) September 25, 2021