NFL DFS Best Plays for Week 2 (Fantasy Football)
Each week we will review some of the content found in the DFS Pass and discuss some of our most confident plays heading into Sunday. A lot can change over the weekend especially with injury news (See Betz’s InjuryBlitz podcast) and roster percentages shifting who is in-or-out before roster lock time. Let’s review
- Locked-in Cash Plays
- Game Stacks We Love
- Full-On Fades of the Week
- Favorite Leverage Plays
- Favorite Dart Throws
- Injuries to Consider
- Boldest Calls of the Week
Week 1 DFS Podcasts
Tuesday’s DFS Pod– DFS Week 2 Preview + Salary Standouts
Friday’s DFS Pod– DFS Week 2 Main Slate + Cash/GPP Picks, Mailbag
Locked-In Cash Plays
- DraftKings Cash Picks / FanDuel Cash Picks
- Borg– Beyond Najee Harris on both sites, I’ve settled on Alvin Kamara as the high-priced RB I must have in my cash lineups. He is the entire New Orleans offense and there’s no way we see that kind of efficiency from Jameis Winston again. Since he became a full-time player mid-way through his rookie year, Kamara has been an RB1 in every single game versus Carolina and averaging 23.3 DK points per game. That type of floor mixed with the fact he’s cheaper than CMC and Cook makes him the lock for me this week.
- Betz– It’s officially Keenan Allen week, who should be set to smash in the best game environment on the slate. Keenan has seen 10+ targets in 11 of 12 fully healthy games with Justin Herbert under center and averages over 80 receiving yards per game. He’s simply too cheap for his role and the matchup. Lock him into your cash lineups with confidence.