NFL DFS Best Plays for Week 18 (Fantasy Football)
Each week we will review some of the content found in the DFS Pass and discuss some of our most confident plays heading into Sunday. A lot can change over the weekend especially with injury news (See Betz’s InjuryBlitz podcast) and roster percentages shifting who is in-or-out before roster lock time. Let’s review.
- Locked-in Cash Plays
- CORE Plays
- Game Stacks We Love
- Full-On Fades of the Week
- Favorite Leverage Plays
- Favorite Dart Throws
- Injuries to Consider
- Boldest Calls of the Week
Week 18 DFS Podcasts
Tuesday’s DFS Pod– Week 18 DFS Preview + Salary Standouts
Friday’s DFS Pod– DFS Week 18 Main Slate + Cash/GPP Picks
Locked-In Cash Plays
- DraftKings Cash Picks / FanDuel Cash Picks
- Borg– I’ve put my chips in once again with Jonathan Taylor. The Colts need to win and get in. It almost feels like “duh” analysis that anyone could share but between Cooper Kupp and Jonathan Taylor, I’m all in with JTT.
- Betz– I’m with Borg on this one. Jonathan Taylor is locked in for me this week for the reasons described above as well the reasons laid out on the Friday DFS podcast. Just to give subscribers another name to lock in this week, I’ll be playing David Montgomery against Minnesota. Since Week 13, he’s averaging 25 opportunities per game and now gets the Vikings indoors.