NFL DFS Best Plays for Week 13 (Fantasy Football)
Each week we will review some of the content found in the DFS Pass and discuss some of our most confident plays heading into Sunday. A lot can change over the weekend especially with injury news (See Betz’s InjuryBlitz podcast) and roster percentages shifting who is in-or-out before roster lock time. Let’s review.
- Locked-in Cash Plays
- CORE Plays
- Game Stacks We Love
- Full-On Fades of the Week
- Favorite Leverage Plays
- Favorite Dart Throws
- Injuries to Consider
- Boldest Calls of the Week
Week 13 DFS Podcasts
Tuesday’s DFS Pod– Week 13 DFS Preview + Taking Lunch Money
Friday’s DFS Pod– DFS Week 13 Preview, Cash/GPP Picks + Sleepwalking in the DK Lobby
Locked-In Cash Plays
- DraftKings Cash Picks / FanDuel Cash Picks
- Borg– I cannot fathom ignoring Antonio Gibson this week. His price ($5700) is way too low and after seeing 30+ touches last week, he’s in-store to see it again with J.D. McKissic out.
- Betz– Foster Moreau’s salary relief is just too valuable on this slate. At $2.7K on DraftKings at the weakest position in fantasy, he’s a must play in cash games if you want to spend up on guys like Jonathan Taylor, Cooper Kupp, Joe Mixon, etc.