NFL DFS Best Plays for Divisional Round (Fantasy Football)
Each week we will review some of the content found in the DFS Pass and discuss some of our most confident plays heading into the weekend. A lot can change over the weekend especially with injury news (See Betz’s InjuryBlitz podcast) and roster percentages shifting who is in-or-out before roster lock time. Let’s review.
- Locked-in Cash Plays
- CORE Plays
- Game Stacks We Love
- Full-On Fades of the Week
- Favorite Leverage Plays
- Favorite Dart Throws
- Injuries to Consider
- Boldest Calls of the Week
Divisional Round DFS Podcast
Friday’s DFS Pod– DFS Divisional Round Breakdown + Cash/GPP Picks
Locked-In Cash Plays
- DraftKings Cash Picks / FanDuel Cash Picks
- Borg– It’s Davante Adams and it’s not even close. His history of tearing up the 49ers aside, his target share and opportunity near the goal-line is essentially like a RB. The floor feels is 6+ receptions and 70+ yards. But the ceiling is 30+ points. That type of combination and the Packers being 5.5-point home favorites gets him the lock button this week in cash.
- Betz– Like Borg, I’m all in on Davante as well and another obvious answer is Cooper Kupp, but you already knew that. For me, I’m locking in Josh Allen in cash. Given his rushing upside and projected passing volume in a shootout with Patrick Mahomes in a game featuring the highest over/under on the slate, he’s a no brainer this week. Thanks to some softer pricing at RB and WR, it makes it relatively easy to get up to Allen at QB1 pricing on both sites.
- These are the 3-4 players we want in our cash lineups to have in the mix. Based on salaries and late news, it’s not a guarantee we fit in all of them. But their high floors and team implied totals make them great plays for the week in both cash & GPPs.