NFL DFS Best Plays for Conference Championships (Fantasy Football)
Each week we will review some of the content found in the DFS Pass and discuss some of our most confident plays heading into Sunday. A lot can change over the weekend especially with injury news (See Betz’s InjuryBlitz podcast) and roster percentages shifting who is in-or-out before roster lock time. Let’s review.
- Locked-in Cash Plays
- CORE Plays
- Game Stacks We Love
- Full-On Fades of the Week
- Favorite Leverage Plays
- Favorite Dart Throws
- Injuries to Consider
- Boldest Calls of the Week
Friday’s DFS Pod– DFS Conference Championship Slate + Cash/GPP Picks
Locked-In Cash Plays
- DraftKings Cash Picks / FanDuel Cash Picks
- Borg– Travis Kelce feels too good to pass up. The matchup against the 32nd ranked fantasy defense versus TEs along with his importance to this offense is tangible. I love George Kittle this week and Tyler Higbee is a solid cash saver. But Kelce is locked in my cash lineups.
- Betz– I’m personally not playing much cash myself on this small two-game slate as there doesn’t seem to be as much of an edge. However, if I was, I’d be finding a way to get Patrick Mahomes in my lineup. Over his last seven games, he’s thrown multiple TD passes in every game, and we know he tends to run more in the playoffs, averaging over 30 yards per game in the post-season vs. just about 18 in the regular season. He’s also found the end zone with his legs five times in 10 career playoff games. Of course, Vegas projects the Chiefs to score more than 30 points based on their implied team total, and he’s playing at home. He checks every box.