Borg’s DFS Cash Lineup Review for Week 6 (Fantasy Football)
Every week I want to unpack part of the process in assembling my cash game lineup. The goal is neither to boast or wallow in “shoulda, woulda, couldas” but rather give a transparent look at my thought process for the week. Hopefully, this will help DFS Podcast listeners and DFS Pass subscribers get a deeper window into the ups and downs of playing DFS and help you in your selections each week.
For cash, I specifically play 50/50s, Double-Ups, and H2Hs on DraftKings. I’ll share my unfiltered gut reaction, my thought process behind this lineup construction, and at the bottom, I will post my weekly results including ROI and H2H record to stay accountable with you.
If you’re wanting to go back to the drawing board, we did an overview podcast before the season on Cash Game Strategy. I also published an article on How to Approach Each Position in DFS & Gain an Edge.
Week 6 Cash Lineup Review
Note: Roster percentages shown from NFL Massive $5 Double-Up [Single Entry] with 22,988 entrants. This contest gives one of the better sample sizes for cash in my opinion.
Unfiltered Gut Reaction
- Keenan Allen is gonna crush this week. Book it. It’s done. Sign over my child’s college fund.
- Fading the Hunt chalk got me on tilt already. And he doesn’t play for another three hours.
- Mahomes… what are you doing???
- Is Adam Humphries alive? Oh wait. I guess he is….
- HENDO! HERBERT! MIXON! My boys!
- Shepard with the garbage time PPR week… I’ll take it!
- DK Bonuses.. why must you allude me? Mixon (94 rushing yards), Herbert (97), and Kelce (99 receiving yards) were sooooo close.
- Browns DST… why do you me like that?
The Thought Process
As Betz and I discussed throughout the week on the DFS Podcast, cash lineups were centering around a couple of key decisions:
- Paying Up for QB
- Playing Double TEs
- Going with a 3RB build