Fantasy Football: Week 2 Waiver Wire + QB Streamers

Unlock Premium Tools + Bonus Episode

Join the #FootClan

Get the full Week 2 Waiver breakdown on Episode #604 of The Fantasy Footballers Podcast – Week 2 Waivers + QB Streamers. Players may be listed below due to the Week 1 Studs & Duds performances as well as Week 1 Injuries.

Wide Receivers
  • GB Randall Cobb (68% owned) vs MIN
    • When you’re one of the top 3 wideouts in an Aaron Rodgers offense, you need to be owned in every league.
  • MIA Kenny Stills (72% owned) @NYJ
    • Stills found the end zone twice on Sunday on just five targets. That’s his calling card though- TDs on low volume.
  • SEA Brandon Marshall (7% owned) @CHI
  • SEA Tyler Lockett (51% owned) @CHI
    • Both Seahawks make the list as Doug Baldwin is dealing with a Grade 2 partial MCL tear and could miss over 2 weeks.
  • TB Chris Godwin (30% owned) vs PHI
    • DeSean Jackson could miss time with a concussion.
  • NYJ Quincy Enunwa (9% owned) vs MIA
    • He was Sam Darnold’s main target in Week 1 rather than Robby Anderson.
  • NE Phillip Dorsett (4% owned) @JAX
  • NO Ted Ginn Jr. (17% owned) vs CLE
  • BAL John Brown (20% owned) @CIN
  • IND Ryan Grant (3% owned) @WAS
  • LAC Mike Williams (60% owned) @BUF
  • GB Geronimo Allison (12% owned) @WAS
  • CIN John Ross (25% owned) vs BAL
  • DET Kenny Golladay (53% owned) @SF
  • JAX Keelan Cole (55% owned) vs NE
  • SF Dante Pettis (1% owned) vs DET
  • HOU Bruce Ellington (2% owned) @TEN
Running Backs
  • JAX T.J. Yeldon (15% owned) vs NE
    • Starting RB, Leonard Fournette, is already dealing with a hamstring injury. Big volume upside for Yeldon IF Fournette were to miss time.
  • SF Matt Breida (57% owned) vs DET
  • NYJ Bilal Powell (58% owned) vs MIA
  • DEN Phillip Lindsay (4% owned) vs OAK
    • Was on the field for many more snaps than expected. Smaller back, but had 15 carries, and a receiving TD in Week 1.
  • BAL Javorius Allen (3% owned) @CIN
    • Received more work than expected. Kenneth Dixon could miss time.
  • NE James White (49% owned) @JAX
  • GB Aaron Jones (60% owned) vs MIN
    • Returns from suspension in Week 3. Could compete with Jamaal Williams for touches. However, with Rodgers banged up, that could mean more Jammal Williams, who is a superior pass protector.
  • LAC Austin Ekeler (17% owned) @BUF
    • 10 touches in Week 1 – 5/39/0 rushing and 5/87/1 on 5 targets
  • IND Jordan Wilkins (36% owned) @WAS
  • IND Nyheim Hines (5% owned) @WAS
Tight Ends
QB Streamers

Andy – Tyrod Taylor at NO (12% owned)

Jason – Alex Smith vs. IND (62% owned)

Mike – Case Keenum vs. OAK (25% owned)

Comments

Danny says:

Hey guys, love listening to your show. Just got a quick question regarding Golladay. Im in a half point ppr and he’s available but I don’t know who to drop to get him (or if I even should?). For WRs I have Thielen, Cooper, Stills, Cobb and Jeffery. RBs I have Barkley, McCaffery, Freeman, Ingram and Cohen. Cohen is the one that sticks out but I also have 2 TEs (Reed, Cook). Would love to know your suggestions! Keep up the good work!

Joe says:

I feel like I’m loaded at RB
DJ/Conner/Mixon/Ajayi/R Freeman/K Johnson
So would you trade Mixon for Bell full PPR

Chris Zeller says:

Hey Guys,

I was a Delanie walker Owner and the only serviceable tight end choices I had were Jonnu Smith or and injured therefore questionable Vance Mcdonald. I picked up Jonnu Smith. Another owner dropped Tyler Eiffert. Should I pick up Eiffert and start him? Or should I stick with Jonnu?

Mike says:

Hi Ballers,
I am in half point PPR league. I have Evan Engram and just picked up George Kittle. I can Pickup Tylor Locket for a stash. Who would you drop? Also, I have Amari Cooper.
Thanks guys love the show!
Mike

Richard Baldwin says:

@Casey Downs – Cobb and Stills are the only WRs I would consider dropping Jeffery for at this point. I have Jeffery too and Cobb and Stills are taken so it’s a no go for me.

Casey Downs says:

Is Alshon Jeffery worth a hold? I’m in a 10 person 1/2 ppr that plays 3-5 WR/TE, and I have Antonio Brown, Alshon, Jimmy Graham, Marvin Jones, & Theilen. There’s a decent amount of talent on the waiver wire, but I picked up Alshon late for a stash.

ChiP_Fresh says:

Full 12 team PPR league I have J. Crowder and P. Garcon and Matt Brieda eligible to drop. Are there any waiver candidates that you would drop these players for???

OTC says:

Would be awesome to have some drop suggestions too!

Chicoerock says:

Any chance you guys could start assigning a priority value or FAAB % to your waiver wire pickups to give us a feel for how high/confident on a particular pickup you are?

Thanks. Best show in the universe

As for RBs I have Super Kamario, Royce, Barber, Breida, Cohen, and Gilislee. I am also rostering both Mahomes and Tyrod as QBs and sort of want to hang on to them both.

What WRs would you drop Tarik Cohen for? I have Amari Cooper and Robby Anderson as my starting WRs (wheel of fortune sad horns) so I really need some help there. I also have Marquise Goodwin so things aren’t going great on the wideout front.

I am also dropping Gillislee off my bench for a WR but I could use 2 new hotnesses this week.

Thanks guys, love the show!

saftb says:

Do I dump Duke Johnson, Tarik Cohen for a WR on waiver

jeffOs says:

Should I stream Keenum over Goff?