NFL DFS First Look Pricing for Week 10 (Fantasy Football)
Another week and another chance to wipe the slate for DFS. On Tuesday, Betz and myself share some of these insights on the Fantasy Footballers DFS Podcast if you want further commentary on some of the salary standouts.
Every week the First Look article gives you a taste of the slate and some of the more intriguing salaries that DraftKings and FanDuel release. The goal is to identify early week cash game considerations as well as potential tournament plays before we piece together the stacking options.
Check back on Thursday where Matthew Betz and myself share our official DraftKings and FanDuel picks for cash and GPPs exclusively in the DFS Pass.
Here are the games for this week’s main slate:
Week 10 might be the softest in terms of relevant fantasy teams on bye with the Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Houston Texans, and New York Giants out this week. Teams off the main slate include BAL, MIA, KC, LV, LAR, and SF.
The big names off the slate this week include Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, and Matthew Stafford. While Josh Allen ($8,000-DK, $8700-FD) is the top QB on both sites, you can’t lock him in even as a 13-point road favorite after the total egg they laid last week against Jacksonville.
- Tom Brady ($7600) is the QB3 on DraftKings where he’s always a threat for the 300-yard bonus. Washington’s pass defense is among the worst in the NFL allowing the 2nd highest QB Rating (107.6) in the NFL. He’s my favorite spend-up cash option early in the week.
- Dak Prescott and the entire Cowboys offense failed on Sunday but they are in a prime spot this week against Atlanta at home. He’s only $6900 as an 8.5-point favorite in a game with highest over/under (53) of the week.
- With Russell Wilson trying to hype things on social media, he’s an interesting GPP name this week on the road in Seattle at $6,700.
- Kirk Cousins ($6100) put up a 3-TD game this past week on the road in Baltimore and this week you could go back in tournaments against the Chargers.
- The Colts offense is on a roll and Carson Wentz ($5900) needs to be praised. He’s averaged 24.7 fantasy points per game over his last six contests.
- Poor Sam Darnold. His teammates are pissed at him, he’s playing horrendous football and now he’s booted all the way down to $5,200 among the Jared Goffs and Trevor Siemians of the world.