DFS Vegas Report for Week 4
Each week I’ll preview the five most important games from a Vegas total perspective and how to attack each game in DFS. I’ll highlight which players are the most stackable, who are recommended cash and GPP plays, and who looks like they should be faded. Listen and subscribe to the Fantasy Footballers’ DFS Podcast as we analyze these games for the main slate every Friday.
Week 3 Review
- Cowboys @ Seahawks: Over 69 total points – Predictably the highest scoring game on the slate, Kyle and I were all over this matchup on the podcast. This game featured two top-5 passing offenses and two bottom-10 passing defenses. Russ to Tyler Lockett stacks were our favorite play with Michael Gallup as the “bring back”.
- Lions @ Cardinals: Under, 49 total points – This game featured some fast-paced teams, so we were projecting the over to hit, especially considering the defenses involved here. As predicted, DeAndre Hopkins smashed, but Kyler throwing 3 INTs certainly hurt the Cardinals’ scoring opportunities.
- Packers @ Saints: Over, 67 total points – Aaron Rodgers‘ efficiency was off the charts in this one, especially considering he was without Davante Adams. We can attack the Saints defense in DFS despite the notion that they’re a good unit. They aren’t right now.
- Bengals @ Eagles: Under, 46 total points – The over on this game was one of my favorite plays, and game stacks between these two offenses were definitely in play. Injuries to Dallas Goedert and DeSean Jackson definitely hurt the offensive firepower, but there’s no excuse for the Eagles. We may not be able to trust them in game stacks for the foreseeable future.
- Bears @ Falcons: Over, 56 total points – The Bears’ offense was saved by none other than Nick Foles. Truth be told, the under on this game should have hit, but the Falcons are committed to playing zero defense in 2020, especially in the second half. We should continue to attack this defense in DFS game stacks.
Cleveland Browns @ Dallas Cowboys, O/U: 55.0
At this point in the season, there probably isn’t any need to justify targeting the Cowboys in DFS game stacks. Through three games, they’re averaging 29.3 points per game, and their defense is extremely banged up right now, leading to high scoring affairs. Dak will look to remain red hot against a Browns’ secondary featuring a banged-up Greedy Williams (shoulder) and Denzel Ward (groin). Dallas ranks 1st in pass attempts per game in the entire league, and the Browns are giving up the 10th most pass yards per game. They’re also giving up the third-most TD passes per game to opposing QBs. Dak and company are certainly in play.