Fantasy Football: Week 3 Waiver Wire + QB Streamers
Get the full Week 3 Waivers breakdown on Episode #609 of The Fantasy Footballers Podcast – Week 3 Waivers + QB Streamers. Players may be listed below due to the Week 2 Studs & Duds performances as well as Week 2 Injuries.
- SEA Tyler Lockett (68% owned) vs DAL
- NYJ Quincy Enunwa (61% owned) @CLE
- Targets galore for Quincy with 21 over Weeks 1 and 2.
- JAX Keelan Cole (49% owned) vs TEN
- DET Kenny Golladay (62% owned) vs NE
- LAC Mike Williams (60% owned) @LAR
- TB DeSean Jackson (49% owned) vs PIT
- Another long TD in Week 2. He needs to be started as long as Fitzpatrick is playing.
- BAL John Brown (25% owned) vs DEN
- We always knew the talent was there. If he’s healthy- play em!
- SEA Brandon Marshall (48% owned) vs DAL
- GB Geronimo Allison (31% owned) @WAS
- TB Chris Godwin (35% owned) vs TB
- Another TD for Chris Godwin in Week 2. Mike Evans and DeSean Jackson had TDs as well.
- CIN Tyler Boyd (2% owned) @CAR
- Played the 2nd most WR snaps for Bengals.
- CLE Antonio Callaway (6% owned) vs NYJ
- Josh Gordon is gone.
- Ted Ginn Jr (41% owned) @ATL
- DJ Moore (29% owned) vs CIN
- SF Matt Breida (62% owned) @KC
- The NFL leader in rushing yards… wait what?!
- DEN Phillip Lindsay (69% owned) @BAL
- Continues to split work with Royce Freeman.
- NYJ Bilal Powell (57% owned) @CLE
- CIN Giovani Bernard (28% owned) @CAR
- Joe Mixon is expected to miss at least a few weeks.
- BAL Javorius “Buck” Allen (8% owned) vs DEN
- Was on last week’s Waiver list and continues to steal work from Alex Collins. Kenneth Dixon out until at least Week 11.
- PHI Corey Clement (22% owned) vs IND
- Jay Ajayi missed most of the first half with a back injury and Clement took advantage. The OC has already said that Jay Ajayi could miss Week 3. This could mean a nice workload for Clement. The Eagles also brought up rookie Josh Adams from the practice squad.
- NE James White (63% owned) @DET
- JAX T.J. Yeldon (69% owned) vs JAX
- Should be owned in every league. Fournette’s hamstring injury forced him to miss Week 2 and could plague him throughout the season.
- MIN Latavius Murray (43% owned) vs BUF
- Dalvin Cook left in Week 2 with a hamstring injury but says he’s fine. Still, if he were to miss anytime this season, Murray would be very valuable.
- LAC Austin Ekeler (44% owned) @LAR
- GB Aaron Jones (61% owned) @WAS
- Jones returns from suspension and Jamaal Williams hasn’t been racking up fantasy points at all. Williams’ pass protection could keep him on the field though.
- DET Theo Riddick (24% owned) vs NE
- Surprise surprise, the Lions can’t run the ball. 19 targets for Riddick over the first two weeks.
- JAX Corey Grant (2% owned) vs TEN
- Could be a sneaky pass-catching add with the Fournette hamstring injury.
- BUF Marcus Murphy (1% owned) @MIN
- Will compete with Chris Ivory for touches in Buffalo if LeSean McCoy misses time (ribs).
- BUF Chris Ivory (5% owned) @MIN
- Will compete with Marcus Murphy for touches in Buffalo if LeSean McCoy misses time (ribs)
- ATL Ito Smith (2% owned) vs NO
- Devonta Freeman is expected to miss at least the next couple of weeks.
- TB O.J. Howard (68% owned) vs PIT
- IND Eric Ebron (55% owned) @PHI
- Splitting snaps with Jack Doyle but two TDs in two weeks from Andrew Luck
- SEA Will Dissly (30% owned) vs DAL
- JAX Austin Seferian-Jenkins (32% owned) vs TEN
Andy – MIA Ryan Tannehill vs. OAK (6% owned)
Jason – JAX Blake Bortles – TEN (28% owned)
Mike – TB Ryan Fitzpatrick – PIT (23% owned)
Ok, I’ll gfm
Agree about list of droppable players.
What are the chances you guys could start a Sunday morning podcast leading up to the games?
Also, totally agree with @brooksbarnhouse. Would love a list every week of guys you think are droppable….(i.e this week chris carson, Tarik cohen?)
Also, lemme get some streamer DEF/ST on the waiver article
I think it would be really helpful if you also posted players that you think are drops. As much as I love the show it’s sometimes difficult to fit in every show and when navigating waivers deciding who to drop can be tough.
With FAAB becoming more and more prevalent in fantasy leagues, I believe it would be valuable to give % of budget ranges for these players. Is there somewhere else on this site I can find FAAB suggestions? or should I gfm? Thanks!