Fantasy Football: Week 3 Waiver Wire + QB Streamers
Get the full Week 3 Waivers breakdown on Episode #609 of The Fantasy Footballers Podcast – Week 3 Waivers + QB Streamers. Players may be listed below due to the Week 2 Studs & Duds performances as well as Week 2 Injuries.
- SEA Tyler Lockett (68% owned) vs DAL
- NYJ Quincy Enunwa (61% owned) @CLE
- Targets galore for Quincy with 21 over Weeks 1 and 2.
- JAX Keelan Cole (49% owned) vs TEN
- DET Kenny Golladay (62% owned) vs NE
- LAC Mike Williams (60% owned) @LAR
- TB DeSean Jackson (49% owned) vs PIT
- Another long TD in Week 2. He needs to be started as long as Fitzpatrick is playing.
- BAL John Brown (25% owned) vs DEN
- We always knew the talent was there. If he’s healthy- play em!
- SEA Brandon Marshall (48% owned) vs DAL
- GB Geronimo Allison (31% owned) @WAS
- TB Chris Godwin (35% owned) vs TB
- Another TD for Chris Godwin in Week 2. Mike Evans and DeSean Jackson had TDs as well.
- CIN Tyler Boyd (2% owned) @CAR
- Played the 2nd most WR snaps for Bengals.
- CLE Antonio Callaway (6% owned) vs NYJ
- Josh Gordon is gone.
- Ted Ginn Jr (41% owned) @ATL
- DJ Moore (29% owned) vs CIN
- SF Matt Breida (62% owned) @KC
- The NFL leader in rushing yards… wait what?!
- DEN Phillip Lindsay (69% owned) @BAL
- Continues to split work with Royce Freeman.
- NYJ Bilal Powell (57% owned) @CLE
- CIN Giovani Bernard (28% owned) @CAR
- Joe Mixon is expected to miss at least a few weeks.
- BAL Javorius “Buck” Allen (8% owned) vs DEN
- Was on last week’s Waiver list and continues to steal work from Alex Collins. Kenneth Dixon out until at least Week 11.
- PHI Corey Clement (22% owned) vs IND
- Jay Ajayi missed most of the first half with a back injury and Clement took advantage. The OC has already said that Jay Ajayi could miss Week 3. This could mean a nice workload for Clement. The Eagles also brought up rookie Josh Adams from the practice squad.
- NE James White (63% owned) @DET
- JAX T.J. Yeldon (69% owned) vs JAX
- Should be owned in every league. Fournette’s hamstring injury forced him to miss Week 2 and could plague him throughout the season.
- MIN Latavius Murray (43% owned) vs BUF
- Dalvin Cook left in Week 2 with a hamstring injury but says he’s fine. Still, if he were to miss anytime this season, Murray would be very valuable.
- LAC Austin Ekeler (44% owned) @LAR
- GB Aaron Jones (61% owned) @WAS
- Jones returns from suspension and Jamaal Williams hasn’t been racking up fantasy points at all. Williams’ pass protection could keep him on the field though.
- DET Theo Riddick (24% owned) vs NE
- Surprise surprise, the Lions can’t run the ball. 19 targets for Riddick over the first two weeks.
- JAX Corey Grant (2% owned) vs TEN
- Could be a sneaky pass-catching add with the Fournette hamstring injury.
- BUF Marcus Murphy (1% owned) @MIN
- Will compete with Chris Ivory for touches in Buffalo if LeSean McCoy misses time (ribs).
- BUF Chris Ivory (5% owned) @MIN
- Will compete with Marcus Murphy for touches in Buffalo if LeSean McCoy misses time (ribs)
- ATL Ito Smith (2% owned) vs NO
- Devonta Freeman is expected to miss at least the next couple of weeks.
- TB O.J. Howard (68% owned) vs PIT
- IND Eric Ebron (55% owned) @PHI
- Splitting snaps with Jack Doyle but two TDs in two weeks from Andrew Luck
- SEA Will Dissly (30% owned) vs DAL
- JAX Austin Seferian-Jenkins (32% owned) vs TEN
Andy – MIA Ryan Tannehill vs. OAK (6% owned)
Jason – JAX Blake Bortles – TEN (28% owned)
Mike – TB Ryan Fitzpatrick – PIT (23% owned)