Picks up quad injury
Henderson emerged from Sunday's loss in Green Bay with a quadriceps injury, Jourdan Rodrigue of The Athletic reports.
Coach Sean McVay relayed Monday that Henderson could be "limited" in practice this week due to the health concern, but it shouldn't be a long-term issue. While Henderson was seen donning a wrap on his quad Sunday, he paced the Rams backfield with 20 touches for 73 yards from scrimmage and one TD on an 81 percent share of the offensive snaps. Elsewhere at running back, Sony Michel handled the other 19 percent but logged just four touches for 25 total yards.
More Los Angeles Rams Fantasy Football News
Jefferson (knee) will be listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the 49ers, Stu Jackson of the Rams' official website reports.
Jefferson (knee) was a limited practice participant Thursday, Jourdan Rodrigue of The Athletic reports.
Jefferson was estimated as a non-participant on Wednesday's practice report due to a knee injury, Jourdan Rodrigue of The Athletic reports.
Blanton caught both of his targets for 18 yards and a touchdown during Sunday's 30-27 win over Tampa Bay. He played just eight of 71 offensive snaps.
Michel rushed once for four yards and caught two passes for minus-4 yards during Sunday's 30-27 win over Tampa Bay.
Jefferson caught two of his three targets for 29 yards and also had a 15-yard rush during Sunday's 30-27 win over Tampa Bay.
Higbee hauled in four of seven targets for 51 yards in Sunday's 30-27 win over the Buccaneers.
Beckham corralled six of eight targets for 69 yards in Sunday's 30-27 win over Tampa Bay.
Stafford completed 28 of 38 pass attempts for 366 yards and two touchdowns while rushing for six yards and another score on four attempts in Sunday's 30-27 win over the Buccaneers.
Akers ran 24 times for 48 yards and caught all three targets for 20 yards Sunday. He also lost two fumbles in a 30-27 win over the Bucs.