Gets in limited work Thursday
Gibson (shin) practiced in a limited fashion Thursday, Nicki Jhabvala of The Washington Post reports.
After sitting out Wednesday's session, Gibson has begun a slow ramp-up as Washington prepares for Sunday's visit to Green Bay. It's a positive sign for the running back, who has been playing through a stress fracture in his shin since Week 4. Gibson's offensive snap share suffered this past Sunday against the Chiefs -- a season-low 40 percent -- but he still had 12 touches, while J.D. McKissic had 16 on the other 60 percent.
More Washington Football Team Fantasy Football News
Humphries caught four of five targets for 38 yards in Sunday's 17-15 win over the Raiders.
McLaurin caught three of five targets for 22 yards in Sunday's 17-15 win over the Raiders.
Gibson carried the ball 23 times for 88 yards and caught five of six targets for 23 yards and a touchdown in Sunday's 17-15 win over the Raiders.
Heinicke completed 23 of 30 passes for 196 yards and two touchdowns with one interception in Sunday's 17-15 win over the Raiders.
Thomas "likely" tore his ACL and MCL during Sunday's victory over the Raiders, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.
Thomas has been ruled out of Sunday's game at Las Vegas due to an ankle injury.
Seals-Jones (hip) is inactive for Sunday's game against the Raiders.
Samuel (groin) is active for Sunday's game against the Raiders.
Coach Ron Rivera suggested Smallwood could be called up from the practice squad to replace J.D. McKissic (concussion) as Washington's passing-down back Sunday against the Raiders, Matthew Paras of The Washington Times reports.
Seals-Jones (hip) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Raiders, Nicki Jhabvala of The Washington Post reports.